Performance Review '09

Review Period: Feb 3, 2008 ~ Jan 21, 2009

Performance Rating: 1-Exceptional

Overall Performance Summary and Rating Justification

He has lead the TD modem design job, take the core design for TD modem and doing synthesis, formal & STA for it. He deserves an exceptional rating and a promotion.

Acknowledgement Comments

I'm glad to see I've been recognized for what I was devoting to in the last year. I should thank my superiors who gave me the opportunity to take such a exciting and challenging project and trusted me. It does not always happen in one's career life. I'm lucky.

I also want to thank everyone of our team, who contributes much and sacrifice much for this project. We wouldn't get the chip taped-out without anyone of you. Thank you very much.

We are looking forward to the coming jobs for this chip with greater passions, which should be more important and challenging. Let's finish it and get it to MP.

0 Comments: